Terms & conditions
- General conditions
- Capsule hotels or mini-hotels GettSleep (hereinafter – Accommodation facility) provides 24/7service for Guests in the hotel rooms/capsules/mini-rooms, etc. (hereinafter together “Accommodation units”).
- An intermediary is a legal entity or 3rd party/individual who has established business relationship with the Accommodation facility to offer its clients services of the Accommodation facility.
- Check-in and check-out time is not fixed and can be chosen while booking unless otherwise stated in the chosen rate.
- Accommodation facility is not responsible for untimely Guest’s check-out.
- The accommodation facility is not responsible for Guest's inability to reach the specific airport area where the Accommodation facility is located.
- Accommodation facility rates are calculated in hours with reference to minimum restriction of hours at day and nighttime.
- Accommodation facility rates, services included, any additional services and terms of payment are established by the Accommodation facilities.
- Payment for services is carried out according to the approved price list in local currency.
- Check-in is provided with a valid boarding pass for the Airside (after passport control) and with a valid passport for the Landside (before passport control).
- Payment of services is a confirmation of the Accommodation facility rules acceptance.
- By providing documents, the Guest gives his consent for collecting, storing, and processing of personal data.
- Accommodation of unaccompanied minors is subject to local legislation.
- Before checking out, the Guest must return rented things to the reception incharge.
- Booking and cancellation policy
- Receipt and statement are issued to the guests immediately after the payment is done.
- Guests are accommodated upon arrival for a maximum of 24 hours.
- Booking of Accommodation units in Accommodation facility shall be made as per the following conditions.
Rates Cancellation/Modification Prepaid Flexible Rate
It can be charged anytime after the reservation is created.
Free cancellation and modification are allowed during 24 hours before arrival time (up to 5 booked Accommodation units).
Free cancellation and modification are allowed during 72 hours before arrival time (for more than 5 booked Accommodation units).
Prepaid Economy Rate It can be charged anytime after the reservation is created. This charge is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation, modification as well as no-show. Pay Later rate
A reservation made according to the “Pay Later rate” is a non-guaranteed reservation.
The accommodation facilities have the right to cancel a non-guaranteed reservation at any time.
- In case of cancellation of a paid reservation for a maximum of 5 booked Accommodation units made at a rate “Prepaid Flexible” by the Guest less than 24 hours before check-in, the money for the booking will not be returned to the Guest.
- In case of cancellation of a paid reservation for a number of more than 5 booked Accommodation units made at a rate “Prepaid Flexible” by the Guest less than 72 hours before check-in, the money for the booking will not be returned to the Guest.
- Accommodation for children up to 6 (six) years is free of charge without providing of additional place referring to maximum capacity of chosen Accommodation unit category.
- Accommodation facility has the right to charge money means in case of no-show or non-payment for additional services.
- In case of late check-out an additional fee up to 24-hour rate will be charged to the Guest.
- Cancellation of paid services can be made in case of unfixable troubles detected within half an hour from the check-in time. In this case Accommodation facility proposes at no additional cost alternative Accommodation unit, of same value/category. In case of disagreement by the Guest or impossibility of providing an alternative accommodation unit, the Guest has the right to request the refund of the paid amount. Guest shall provide original fiscal receipt and personal claim.
- Prices are shown in local currency. As exchange rates fluctuate the amount drawn from Guest’s credit card may also differ from that quoted in local currency at the time of reservation. This also means that refunds for cancellations or amendments of Guest’s reservation may change.
- Accommodation facility cannot be responsible for:
- any changes in currency exchange rate fluctuation – Guest will be refunded in the currency he booked in;
- any bank, payment system or other intermediary charges from transfers to Guests’ accounts.
- The reservation will not be considered canceled or modified unless the Guest has received an official email confirming the change or cancellation.
- To request the cancellation or modification of the reservation, the guest must send an email to email@example.com indicating the booked Accommodation facility (capsule hotel) and the reservation details (reservation number).
Accommodation facility is obliged to:
- provide services to the Guest timely and in full scale;
- arrange data privacy of Accommodation facility Guests and visitors;
- timely react on Guest’s requests regarding mechanical maintenance, general inconvenience in the Accommodation facility, other complaints and suggestions;
- propose at no additional cost alternative Accommodation unit according to point 2.9. of these rules. In case of disagreement by the Guest and impossibility of providing alternative Accommodation unit – provide directly or trough the intermediary a refund of the paid amount;
- provide Guest or visitor following services free of charge: ambulance or other emergency services call, use of first aid kit (located on the reception), wake-up service under Guest’s request (if confirmed by reception incharge).
Accommodation facility has the right to:
- measure Guest’s temperature and ensure in absence of acute respiratory infection sign before check-in;
- decline providing accommodation services in case of high temperature and acute respiratory infection detection;
- refuse the Guest to provide services, and evict the Guest from the Accommodation facility without refunding paid money in cases of violation of these Rules - untimely payment for additional services provided, manifestations of aggression or actions that threaten the safety and health of staff and other Guests or property;
- refuse the Guest to provide services and evict the Guest from the Accommodation facility without refunding the paid money, in the event of a gross violation of the rules of conduct or safety measures by the Guest; file an incident report and if needed to request the assistance of competent authorities (airport security);
- refuse to provide services to the Guest and evict the Guest from the Accommodation facility, without refunding paid money, if the Guest is in a state of alcoholic, drug or other type of intoxication;
- in case of detection of alcoholic beverages on the territory of the Accommodation facility, withdraw them;
- enter the guest accommodation unit in the event of an emergency that threatens the life or health of the guests and staff or at the request of law enforcement agencies.
- Accommodation facility is not held responsible or liable for any health risks and hazards to life or property damage as a result of Guest’s or third partie’s dangerous behavior, including drug, medication or alcohol consumption.
- In case of termination of accommodation (no-show/unpaid additional services) according to clause 2.7, a refund for not provided services will be done according to these rules.
- All of personal belongings are recommended to be stored at individual baggage units. Accommodation facility is not held responsible or liable for safety of money means and belongings left unattended on the premises of the Accommodation facility.
- Accommodation facility is not held responsible or liable for any city and regional services (emergency shutdown of electric or heating energy, water supply).
The Guest is obliged to:
- comply with the accommodation Rules of the Accommodation facility;
- follow the payment procedure for the services provided, namely, make a payment of 100% before the services are rendered, except in cases of intermediary liability for payment of Accommodation facility services;
- strictly observe fire safety regulations;
- to adhere strictly to the recommendations of the Federal service for combating viral infections;
- observe silence throughout the Accommodation facility and do not disturb other Guests (the accommodation facilities have a 24-hour "SILENCE” mode, viewing/listening to media files on personal devices on the territory of the accommodation is only possible with the use of headphones);
- do not smoke throughout the Accommodation facility;
- do not consume alcoholic beverages throughout the Accommodation facility;
- maintain cleanliness and take care of the Accommodation facility and equipment of the Accommodation facility;
- • comply with the sanitary norms and rules established for Rospotrebnadzor of Russia in connection with the COVID 19 epidemic, including guests are required to stay in the coworking area in medical masks, observe a safe distance from each other (1.5 m). In case of non-compliance with these rules by guests, and the imposition of penalties on the accommodation object as a result, the guest is obliged to compensate the accommodation object for the entire amount of penalties paid by the latter;
- take responsibility and compensate for damages in case of intentional or unintentional damage or loss of property of the Accommodation facility in accordance with the current local legislation. The amount of damage is determined at the prices of the current price list on the day of detection of damage. In case of compensation for damage (damage compensation report is made in 2 copies);
- do not create conditions and prevent accidents of power grids, water and heat supply networks and other technical, engineering systems and equipment of the Accommodation facility;
- when leaving the shower/toilet, close water taps, turn off lights, electrical appliances;
- when leaving the Accommodation facility, submit for review the Accommodation unit to the reception incharge.
The Guest has the right to:
- familiarize with the operation of the Accommodation facility before making a check-in;
- request the refund of the paid amount according to point 2.9. of these rules;
- get information about the operation of the Accommodation facility, make a pre-order of services, get information about the status of your account and make payment;
- contact the reception incharge of the Accommodation facility regarding the quality of services provided;
- fill out a questionnaire, a book of complaints and suggestions, or leave a review online;
- demand elimination of defets, if there are deficiencies in the services rendered during the stay, namely, malfunction of plumbing, wiring, appliances and furniture, provided that the malfunction was not caused by intentional acts of residents or visitors.
- It is forbidden to:
- smoke in the Accommodation units and throughout the Accommodation facility;
- use alcoholic beverages and narcotic substances throughout the Accommodation facility;
- disrupt public order, create discomfort for other Guests;
- take and store food in the Accommodation facility;
- use the sound signal of mobile phones/tablets/laptops and other electronic devices in the Accommodation facility;
- use any electric heating devices other than those installed in common areas;
- leave devices connected to the power supply unattended;
- enter the area of the reception workplace and other office premises;
- access to the Accommodation facility with pets;
- bring to the Accommodation facility, leave outsiders in the Accommodation facility (persons who are not a party to the declared service agreement);
- store bulky items, flammable materials, weapons, chemical, radioactive and explosive substances, and mercury in the storage facility;
- guests who have the right to carry and store weapons by their occupation are required to provide documents certifying this right at the request of the administration;
- be indecent in public areas;
- pollute the territory of the Accommodation Facility;
- carry and leave luggage carts on the premises of the Accommodation facility.
- The Guest is responsible for causing material damage and violations of the rules of accommodation carried out by the invited persons.
- The Guest takes note and does not object to the use of the premises and on-site Accommodation facility surveillance systems (with the exception of Accommodation facility toilets and shower areas).
- Any items forgotten in the Accommodation unit and on the Accommodation facility premises are transferred to the airport security service and subsequently to the lost and found office.
- Food Products are not stored and are subject to disposal.
- The book of reviews and suggestions is located on the information stand.
- Claims and complaints are considered within five days from the date of filing the complaint.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the quality of service, both parties should seek to resolve the issue on the spot. If the problem cannot be resolved on the spot, the Guest must state their claims in writing. Failure to comply with this condition may serve as a basis for full or partial refusal to satisfy the claim.